- Please note that due to water temperature, there is a high probability that the first week of practice will be dry lands. Swimmers will work out on the pool deck and will likely run as well. Please be prepared with running shoes.
- The requirement is for swimmers to make it to practice at least one day a week all season. Swimmers must have swum once to be eligible for that week's swim meet. We strongly encourage swimmers to attend more than once a week if they wish to truly improve throughout the season. The more they come to practice the more they will learn and have time to work on their strokes. If swimmers cannot make it to practice every day, that’s okay.
- Please do not talk with the coaches during a practice. If you need to speak with coaches send them an email to schedule one on one time away from a general practice. Coaches want all their attention for the swimmers during practice time.
- Please do not talk with your children when they are practicing. We have only a small amount of time to work with your children.
- Children are allowed in the swim team portion of the pool only at their designated practice time. If not practicing, they need to stay off the deck where the coaches will be walking and working with swimmers.
- Swimmers are to practice only in their designated age-groups unless other arrangements have been made with prior coach's approval. Siblings may have different practice session times.
- We will have practice if there is a light rain. If it is thundering or lightening, practice will be cancelled.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to talk with a board member or leave a message in the Coach's notebook. Coaches are open to all feedback and suggestions!